Shifting Stones- A Visual, Decision Making Family Strategy Game, Ages 8 and up
- Rearrange and/or flip the 9 Stone tiles to match patterns on your cards and score the most points by the end of the game.
- Cards may be played to manipulate the board OR to score points, but not both!
- Orientation matters! Carefully position the stones so they match the cards exactly as shown.
- Game includes 9 tiles and deck of scoring cards.
- 20 minutes play time, 2-5 players, Ages 8+
Leave no stone unturned! Nine mystical tiles lie before you in a grid of rocky ruins. A game of shifting strategy! Rearrange and/or flip 9 tiles to match patterns on your cards and score the most points by the end of the game. Each card may be used to manipulate the board OR score points, but not both! The game ends when one player has reached the designated number of points (based on total players in the game). Carve out the most points and your victory will be set in stone!
This item is factory sealed direct from a licensed distributor. All of our listings are for 100% authentic merchandise.
We do not allow returns on collectible items.